This is the happiest day of the year here at Surrey Fitness Centres Towers as our ‘Summer timetable’ starts…meaning lighter evenings are here with warmer evenings and summer is just around the corner!
Here’s the Godalming summer timetable:
– Mondays at 6:15pm at Holloway Hill Recreation Ground (starts 9th May)
– Mondays at 7:45pm ‘Yoga for Fitness’ at Godalming College
– Tuesdays at 9:30am and 7:30pm at Holloway Hill Recreation Ground
– Wednesdays 7:45pm at Priors Field School (‘Warrior’ Boxing)
– Fridays at 9:30am at Holloway Hill Recreation Ground
– Saturdays at 9am at Holloway Hill Recreation Ground
Haslemere summer timetable:
– Tuesdays at 7:30pm at Haslemere Recreation Ground
– Thursdays at 7:30pm at Haslemere Recreation Ground (21/04 & 28/04) at Devil Punchbowl from 05/05.
Many members attend classes in various locations every week which is great and included in your memberships! The Farnham timetable is unchanged with 8 weekly classes there plus our Gym open daily (though we will be adding more classes soon). Woking has two more classes each week, plus we have started a new class in Camberley and have new classes in Cranleigh starting next week!
One to one and small group Personal Training
In Godalming and Haslemere Andrew is running weekly group Personal Training sessions including early mornings (6/6:30am), daytime and also a Sunday morning session in Hankley Common. If you are interested in joining these affordable PT sessions let me know! Also all our trainers are available for one to one sessions that can be at day, time and location to suit you!
We’re looking forward to dishing out some extra sweaty workouts in the coming weeks and months! If you are bit of a fairweather current or ex-member then now’s the time to get back on SFC!!!